20.3.08

最高のプレゼント/A Precious Gift

今日、3月20日春分の日、大学からの友達4人が送別会をしてくれました。

祝日に遠いところから皆集まってくれ、本当に嬉しかった。

新宿に昼過ぎ待ち合わせて、レストランでランチ。
出会ってからちょうど10年。
月日は流れても、やっぱ大学時代に同じ時間を共有した友達は話題がつきない(^ー^)

いきなり会社辞めてオーストラリア行くなんて言い出してびっくりさせて、ごめんね。
皆同じように頑張っているのに、自分一人まだまだやりたい事自分勝手にやって、ほんと子供だなーなんて感じるけれど、皆が応援してくれて本当に嬉しかったよ。

大学時代から今までのみんなで撮った写真とかを手作りでアルバムにしてプレゼントしてくれました!!

 旅行行ったときの。。。

  懐かしい〜(゚Д゚ノ)ノ 


自分が東京を離れることに決めてから、本当に私は色んな周りの人に助けられて、支えられてたんだなーって感じてます。
友達や仲間や上司や・・・皆大切だから、期待を裏切らないように頑張ってくるね(o^−^o)

ほんとにありがとう!

・・・・・・・
I met my friends today in Shinjuku, who are so close friends since we were university students, and we had a lunch in a family restaurant.
Although today was a national holiday, but they all gathered for me, I was sooo pleased.

It has past 10 years since we firstly met in the same class in the university, and we had stayed in the dormitory for 2 years.  We had learned such English literary and language in the same class for 4 years and graduated. During the school days, a lot of things happened, so we never stopped talking whenever we all met.

I am so sorry for surprising you that I suddenly announced that I decided to quit my organization and to go to Australia.
I, however, was so pleased that you would support me.

They gifted me a handmade album in which so many photos snapped with them and me from schooldays to now with a lot of precious memories.

After I decided to leave Tokyo, I really found that I was always helped and supported by people around me, friends, companions and superiors etc.
All they are so important for me, so I will go my way without betraying their support.


0 Comments: