今週一週間、ずっと仕事の引き継ぎでした。
仕事を引き継いでくれる人がいるのは幸せなことです。まあ上司だから当たり前かもだけれど。
自分が6年間やってきた仕事を、他の人に引き継ぐのはやっぱ多少の寂しさがあるよ。。
自分が使ってたPCにも知らず知らず愛着があったんだな、もうこの机に座るのもあと少しなんだなぁと思うと、仕事を辞める事の現実感が大きくなった1週間でした(>_<)
私が仕事でお世話になった方々へ、非公式に退職の連絡を上司がしてくれたみたいで、本当にあったかいメッセージが届き、6年間、仕事を頑張ってよかったと思った。
この仕事でなければ出会えなかっただろう素晴らしい人たちに出会えた事は、奇跡的であり財産だなと思う。
尊敬する方からの、人との出会いに関するメッセージ
「人生において人との出会いの期間は、各々違うにしても、約40年間。社会に入ってから社会を出るまで。その間に本当に色んな人に出会う。僕はもう定年しているし社会をでる時期だけれども、それでもあなたと出会い一緒に仕事が出来た事は本当に良かった。あなたはまだまだ社会の入り口に居る。これからもっとたくさんの人と必ず出会う。そしてその中には必ずかけがえの無い出会いがある。その出会いを大切にしなさい。」
人生の教訓...本当にありがたいことです。元々涙腺がかなり緩いほうなのですが、ここのところ緩みきってます。人の温かさに感動です。
かけがえの無い友達、かけがえの無い上司、周りにたくさん応援してくれている人がいることをいつも心に、そして励みにしていきます(´ー`)ノ
・・・・・・
I handed over my work to my co-workers during this week.
It is a little sad for me that my work is out of my hand to other person. I was found that I liked to use my desktop and it remains only few days to sit down my chair, but I have to accept it.
My superior has contacted with some person whom I have worked with in several scenes, and I received encouraging messages from them.
I think it is absolutely a miracle and the greatest asset for me to meet many admirable persons on my business experience.
A message from one of them;
"The term to meet a person is about for 40 years during a man's life, from going out of society to retirement. During the term, he met a lot of people.
I am so happy to meet you and work together truly, though I will be out of the term because I have already retired. You are on the entrance of this term now. You should meet many people in future. And there are absolutely precious meetings in future. You must keep that meetings."
This is the lesson of life...so precious.
I have precious friends and precious superiors, I have to go on my way to keep them in my mind forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment