最近のうれしかった事。
おいくつですか?と聞かれ、最近は素直に「27です」と答えてるわけですが、年齢に対してとにかくかなりびっくりされたこと。
ん、どっちの意味で27に見えないのか、と聞くと、やっぱ若いと言われるわけで(・∀・)
そりゃ微妙な年齢だからこそ、うれしいに超した事ない。
んだけども。
いつまでも喜んでもいられないみたいね(゚Д゚ノ)ノ
こんな言葉あった。。
"Whenever a man's friends begin to compliment him about looking young, he may be sure that they think he is growing old" --Washington Irving
(友人が若く見えるねとお世辞を言うようになったら、自分は歳を取り始めたんだと自覚したほうがいいだろう)
![]() | ←この人ね。 Washington Irving |
そんな言葉にもめげず、まだまだ若くいたいと思う今日この頃(-_-)zz
とりあえず28まではちょうどあと2週間です。。
・・・・・・
It was my pleasant in those days that one of my acquaintances said to me with her big surprising that I seemed to be very young, around 24-25 yrs old.
I, of course, was so pleased to hear that due to my delicate age, however, It seems to be not even just delighted.
"Whenever a man's friends begin to compliment him about looking young, he may be sure that they think he is growing old."
--Washington Irving
I wish I will be looked young forever regardless of this remark.
Anyway, my birthday, when I will become 28 years old, is coming soon (just 2 weeks later)...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment