小雪が舞ってます。。。寒い(。。;)
軽井沢に来てから軽く風邪気味でずっと治らない。
寒いところでは生きて行けないということを実感しました(~_~;)
軽井沢に来て色々な人に会ったけど、その中でもある素晴らしい人に会った。
同じ職場で、一緒に働いたのはたった5日間だったけど、いろいろな事を教えてくれたし、いろいろな事を一緒に話した。
8歳年上の女性で、今はホテルのお仕事をすることが自分の生きる道だとしっかりとした考え方を持っていて、多分辛い事も楽しい事も色んな経験をしてきたんだろうけれど、それが自分だという事を認めてた。
私がオーストラリアに行くことも応援してくれて、人生一度きりしかないんだから、絶対に時間を無駄にしちゃだめだって背中を押してくれた。
別れのときは本当に感謝でいっぱいで、涙があふれて止まらなかった。
ものすごく短い間だったけど、それくらいすごくお世話になったし、そういう人に出会えた事も、ここに来てよかったと思えた一つのことで、改めて色んな人に出会って色んな話をする事って生きて行く上でとっても大切なことだなって感じた。
不安を抱えて前に踏み出そうか迷っているときに、いつも友達や誰かが支えてくれて、それだけでも幸せかもしれない。
今年もあと1日を切り、Happy new year's dayも朝から当然のごとく仕事ですが、、、この風邪にまけず、友達が来てくれるのを楽しみにして頑張ります(´ー`)ノ
・・・・・・・・・
Today is a bad weather, although today is the last day of this year.
It is a little snowing and so cold.
I have been caught a cold since I came here Karuizawa, I absolutely realize that I can not live in the snowing area.
I met a great woman here during I have met several person in Karuizawa.
She is more 8 years older than me, and she and I had worked in the same restaurant for only 5 days, but she taught me a lot of things and talked many things with me.
She had a steady opinion and the way of her life, which is to work in a hotel.
I wonder that she had several experiences, happy or sad things, but she was sure that it was her life.
She also supported me to go to Australia, and said to me that your life is only once, so time is very important and you never waste it.
When she left here, I had a lot of gratitude for her and my tears never stopped.
It was so short time with her, but I think it is a great experience for me to meet such a person and to come here.
I surely think that to talk with various people is so important to live in my life.
When I am at a loss whether to to ahead or not with fears, my friends and some one always support me.
This year remains less than one day, and I have to work in the morning on the new year's day, but I hang on and am looking forward to see my friends!
yamayu


0 Comments:
Post a Comment