8.1.08

しつけ/Home training

軽井沢で感じた事。


おはしを使えないこどもが多い!!

・・・日本人だろ?? International化なのか??

ホテル内のとある和食屋で働いてたんだけども、軽井沢とあってか家族連れの宿泊客が多く、来るお客さんも大半は必ず夫婦と子供や孫といった組み合わせだった。

で、かならず言われる。
「すみません、子供用の取り皿とフォークとスプーンをください」

...って、あなたのお子さん、もうすぐ小学生じゃないの?(´・ω・`)
赤ちゃんならわかるけど・・・。


お箸って、素晴らしい日本文化だと思うけどなあ・・・。
フォークは確かに使うの簡単かもしれないけど、お箸を上手に持てない大人になると恥ずかしいとか思わないのかな、最近のお母さんは。

働いてると、しつけがなってる家族とそうでない家族って、本当に目に見えてわかる。
小さな子がいる家族でも食べ終わった後の机がめちゃくちゃきれいな家族もいたし、うんざりするほど汚い家族もいて、しつけってほんと大切だね。。。(~_~;)

色んな家族を見て、反面教師になりました。
自分がもし母親になったときは、しつけは大事にしたいね。そしてうんと子供を愛するんだ(*^_^*)

・・・・・・

This is the one of my feelings in working at a Japanese restaurant in the hotel in Karuizawa.

Most of children can not use chopsticks nowadays!

They are Japanese, aren't they?? Is it a kind of the internationalization?

Almost of the customers were families, parents and their child/children, and they always told me, "Please give us a small plate and a folk for my child."

I thought in my mind,
--- your child will be 5-6 years old, isn't he/she?? and is not a baby!


I think that chopsticks is one of great Japanese tradition.
It is surely more useful to use a folk than chopsticks, I know, but I wonder that do young mothers worry about that their children will become not use them very well and it will be ashamed?

I realized and really understood, with working at the restaurant, the difference between the well-mannered family and bad-mannered family.
Especially after finishing the meal, the surface of table of the well-mannered family was very clean, but the table of the bad-mannered family was terrible messy.
To train manners is very important, you know.

I will train home manners and surely will love my child if I will be a mother^^.

yamayu



0 Comments: