好きな映画のひとつ。
「トレマーズ」と聞いてピンと来た人、映画の趣味あいますね、多分。
最初に見たのはもう10年以上前。でも忘れられない、このストーリー。
面白すぎる(・∀・)!!
アメリカ西部の片田舎(ほんとに田舎。痩せた土地に岩が点在、西部劇の世界)の小さな町で、突然人々が何者かに次々に襲われ殺される事件が起きる。
犯人はなんと未知の生物(これが笑える)、地中をはうウナギのようなミミズのような巨大モンスターで、音と振動に反応するのが特徴。主人公の勇敢な(笑)男2人とその仲間達が果敢にこのモンスターと戦い、平和な日々を取り戻す!
DVDのカバーには「陸のジョーンズ」とも言うべきエキサイティングなパニックアクションと書かれてあるけど、うーん、どうしてもコメディにしか思えないくらい面白いんだよね。
『トレマーズ』アマゾンより。この映画を最初に見たときの衝撃はすごかった(笑)。
主演はケヴィン・ベーコン、もちろん大好きな俳優のひとり(高校のとき周りの友達からさんざん馬鹿にされたけど、実力すごいんだよ、この俳優)。あとマイナーな俳優さんがたくさん出てます。だからこそこの映画面白いのかも。
名作、といわれる多くの映画作品がある中で何年経っても忘れられない映画、ふと見たくなる映画って、自分が本当に好きな映画なんだなって思う。まあそれって音楽でも本でも何でも同じだよね。
面白さのツボって人それぞれだけど、もし見てこの映画の面白さにハマる人、多分私と笑いのツボ一緒だよ( ̄ー ̄)
・・・・・・・
"Tremors", it is the one of my favorite movies.
Anyone else who sensed immediately this word, Tremors, has maybe the same taste in movie.
The first time I watched this was more than ten years ago, perhaps when I was a junior high or high school student, but I have never forget this story.
It is so funny!!!
The story is as follows in short;
In the small town, it is a really small town where has only poor soil and some rocks, like a stage of the Western movie, the series of murder cases happened suddenly.
The murderers are some big strange, unknown monsters like an eel or an earthworm, which have a lot of mouse in his mouse to eat people. They maybe do not have eyes, but can feel the vibration and sound.
The two heros attacked and fought with them bravely, and got back their peaceful life!
"This is the exciting and panic action, so to say "The Jones in land"" written on the cover, I think this movie is absolutely a kind of comedy.
The first time I watched this was a shock to me:)
The starring actor was Kevin Bacon, of course he is one of my favorite actors/actresses, and some minor actors in this movie, I suppose that is the reason this is so wonderful.
It is truly the most favorite movie in many masterpieces, which I have never forget after years and want to watch suddenly, not only in movie but also in book and music, etc.
If you impressed this story on your heart and thought it was so interesting, when you watched this, absolutely you have the same sense as me(・∀・).
yamayu

0 Comments:
Post a Comment