9.1.08

銀のエンゼル/Silver angels













今朝、コンビニで久しぶりに購入。
受験の時期だから、合格祈願シリーズのお菓子がたくさんあっておもしろい。

実は、昨年の夏からチョコボールがマイブームで、特にミルク味が好きなんだけど、すでに銀のエンゼルが4枚集まってて、あと残りの1枚のためだけにずっと買い続けていました。


(ご存知のとおり金のエンゼル1枚もしくは銀のエンゼル5枚でキョロちゃんのかんづめがゲットできるの。)

今朝はなんとなく新しいパッケージだったから買ってみたら、なんと銀のエンゼルがでた! (*^▽^*)ノ

これで5枚揃った♪
継続は力なり(謎)。

早速送って、金のカンヅメが届くのがたのしみだな~o(゜~゜)0゛

・・・・・・

I bought this sweet "Choco-Ball" in this morning at a convinience store.
The packages of some sweets have changed into the series of the prayer for pass the examination, I thought it was so funny.

In fact, it has been my boom to buy this "Choco-Ball", particularly I like vanilla, and to collect the marks of silver angel on the tap of the box.
I have already four marks of silver angel, so I have continued to buy this sweet for only one mark. (As you know, we can be presented a special can if we would be able to collect a mark of  golden angel or 5 marks of silver angel.)

In this morning, I could get a silver angel! Then I can certainly get a special can, now which will be a golden Kyoro-can★

To try to continue will be my capabilities.(?)

I'm looking forward to arriving the golden can♪

yamayu

0 Comments: